He told me to go have.... With someone else.... adult content

Sex has been an ongoing fight between my fiancée and I. He never wants to or he's tired but yet he still has time for his call of duty video game. It got so bad he planned a night for us to have sex.. Real romantic huh? So what happens? He's tired so I got our kids to bed and he said just wake me when the kids are asleep. The kids are asleep by 915 I go to wake him and he's like next weekend, ok? I hate to fight about it but if you have time for masturbation and Xbox 360 and you can't find time for your finacee you must have your priorities mixed up. He didn't care for my comments so he told me since sex is so important I can go sleep with whoever I want.
I honestly don't even think he loves me anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• What a dick. I wounder how he would feel if he thought you had sex with someone else. I would not be able to be with someone that was more intersted in video games then me. And really what man likes his hand better then the real deal
    3mclark

Answer by 3mclark at 10:35 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Yeah the worst part is even at my maddest I wouldn't and maybe he knows that. A part of me wishes I had the guts to. But obviously he would end up breaking up with me and makin me look bad
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• that must hurt your feelings, i know it would make me feel like crap. you should take a good look at things and reevaluate before meeting him at the alter seriously...
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Um, sounds like you guys have some real problems. You should probably try to talk to him about going to see a counselor together.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Ithink their is more to this story. have yall had any problems lately? after 3 days with no sex, my husband is following me around the house like a lost puppy trying to get some.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 10:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Im sorry but he may be cheating. I know my answer is going to be unpopular and get thumbs down. I was there with my ex. He use to be so in love with me and after having a baby hee pushed back and kept getting father and farther apart. A man who use to not be able to keep his hand off of me was now sleeping on the couch or not cuddling and NEVER in the mood for sex. We would schedule sex and when the time came he wwas not interested. .I later found out he was being satisfied while I was at work and when he went to "work". Im sorry, hope your situation is better and he's just going through something.

Talk to him about it and how it makes you feel.
    Anonymous

• We had sex all the time when we met. At the time we just had my son we had our first child together a little over a year ago. Since then it's just diminished. He claims he's just not interested. I don't know if it's because he's been w so Many people but I haven't I was with one person before him. He works quite a distance away so we only see him fri to Monday. Sex is the one thing that brings me closer since we aren't always together. He always acts like I'm a whiney overreacting bitch. He says we have two small children and it's nearly impossible because they consume all our time. Not like our kids don't sleep ugh
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• i really dont want to put thoughts in your head, but do you think he could possibly be getting it from somewhere else while he is working?
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 10:50 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• dump him
    Anonymous

• I don't really think that's the case here he works for a small warehouse and it's all male employees and one older female but she's married to one of the guys there. Usually he calls me after work when he's on his drive home and I always hear his family's dog barking when he's home. He lives w family it's not like be has his own place. He's so addicted to Xbox he starts playing as soon as he gets home. I kept track one time because I have my own account so I can see when he's online and it will say in a match or idle... Etc
    Jus doesn't seem like he has the time.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Jun. 5, 2011