Rag Doll cats???

I have been researching this breed and would like to get one I think this spring. My question is I have a very snobby bratty witchy Flame Point Siamese....If the Flame point is particularly snotty for a bit...(since the rags so so laid back and loving) do you think it would/could wreck or alter the spirit/personality of the ragdoll kitty??? I don't want to bring something home that this little bratty lady here could "ruin".

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 9:05 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pets

• I had my ragdoll first since 92, she was a b**ch when we got a new cat, always used the litter box but gave us the silent treatment, she wasn't to happy when we brought the twins home, then a few yrs later a dog. She is now just "fat cat" shes the queen and nothing bothers her. I think a ragdoll will hold her own.
    shelia3

Answer by shelia3 at 2:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• idk about ragdolls, but I had a flame point himi and he wouldnt poop in litterbox for the life of him. He would shit on the floor, and then stare at us while we cleaned it up.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My flame point will if she gets mad poop on my shoes.....but it's not very often. She is just bratty in general and likes to be the only cat on the block. I just adore the ragdolls and they are so laid back and loving...it makes me wonder if my brat cat would just be too ornery for such a docile new kitty...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I have found thru having many Flame Point Siamese cat's that they are very territorial and do not adjust well to other Cat's being brought in to their home. So Please think twice about bring in another Cat /kitten. Trust me it will not be pretty.
    tushpush1966

Answer by tushpush1966 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2008