When attempting to reply to a post the page doesn't have the options for ; font size, color of text, size of letters since this mornig. When I tried to use a sweetpea from the toolbar I haev on my computer it won't allow it in. My computer was under attack overnight by an intrusion, according to NORTON antivirus, and it removed something. So I need to get back to normal. Can you help?

DebTiMiLaSa

Asked by DebTiMiLaSa at 9:07 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi DebTiMiLaSa,

Early this morning, Norton Internet Security put out an update that is causing it to incorrectly think that CafeMom and a number of other websites are a security risk. That's why you might seeing a big "intrusion alert" message, or you might not be seeing the SweetPea/font/photo toolbar at all.

As of 1:30 PM (EST), it sounds like Norton may have fixed this.

You should have a program called "LiveUpdate" that comes with Norton Internet Security.

Run that and it will get the latest version, and that should fix the issue.

CafeMom is a secure place, and we're sorry that Norton is having this problem that might make you worried!

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please click the 'Contact Us' link found at the bottom of any CafeMom page.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2008