Where can i find a reliable nanny/mother's helper in queens/nassau county?

ive never posted on a forum of any sort before so here goes
i am looking for a nanny/mother's helper for my two babies 9 months and 2.5 years old. up until now my dad has been watching them on teh days i work with help from my grandmother. i suppose since they are getting bigger and heavier they are allot of work for them and he recently asked if i would start looking for someone to help them with the kids. any suggestions on where to look for reliable qualified people?
thanks!

nocode5

Asked by nocode5 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• Are there any agencies you can check out?
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• i wouldnt even know....where might i find out about that?since im really new to this....my family has been helping me out since my son was born but im moving and will need someone to help them since its become allot of work for my dad and grandmother...any suggestions on agencies would help too the only ones ive found online were for live ins or some site that wanted me to pay $60 a month to look at people resumes and contact info i wasnt too sure how reliable that was
    nocode5

Comment by nocode5 (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• you could Google it.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 6, 2011