Who could be the dad?

i had sex wd a guy 1 day before my period, he did cum inside me. i did get my period the following day , then 2 weeks later i had sex wd anthor guy and it was my most fertile days he cumed inside me as well, i never got my period after that . they say my due date is dec 31 please help thanks!

vanessacuervo75

Asked by vanessacuervo75 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• WOW
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• tough one i think that only time will tell when the due date gets closer. And if still no answer then a paternity test.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 11:12 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I would have to guess the second one. But It was only a two week break between them so I don't know
    3mclark

Answer by 3mclark at 11:12 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• i'm guessing the 2nd guy but prob have to do a paternity test once the baby is born to be sure
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I would guess the second one too....but paternity test is the only way to know! Good Luck!!
    lovemyconner

Answer by lovemyconner at 11:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I also agree probably the second guy, but as the others said a paternity test is really the only way to know. I would suggest protection after baby is born so this doesn't happen again. Good luck!!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:17 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• There is no way to know that unless you get a paternity test done when the baby is born. The times were so close together that it would be hard to try and figure that out unless they knew the exact date of conception. good luck to you.
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• thank you all ! i really wont ever again it was huge a mistake, but i do hope its from the 2nd guy
    vanessacuervo75

Comment by vanessacuervo75 (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Probly the second guy but I guess the first could be possible but the second is more likely.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 11:35 PM on Jun. 5, 2011