Did you...

Or are you going to take your kids to see Santa At the mall?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 9:13 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes it will be my daughters first time and my son still believes in him so I will plus you can get great shots with santa that you can later use to make greeting cards to send to everyone.
    dimples367

Answer by dimples367 at 1:13 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My mom took me to see Santa when I was a little kid, I remember sitting on his lap lol.

I'm not sure if we'll do that with my daughter or not (I'm still pregnant). I'm scared that she'll be one of the whiny babies that embarrasses everyone there because she won't stop crying O.o
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:15 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• that happen with us last year... she was almost gonna be 2 years old and ran up to him and then started screaming..My hubby and i had to sit with her and take pics.. so be ready to smile....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:16 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• We already got my sons picture taken with Santa. It was funny as soon as I sat him on Santa's lap he turned around and looked at him then looked at me with a pouty face. The guy taking the pictures snapped the picture right when he looked terrified but it was so cute.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My mom always tells me that when I was little there was a line of like 20 kids waiting to see Santa and that I got up from where I was sitting walked right past all of them and got up on Santa's lap telling him what I wanted for Christmas.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:25 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• absolutely. i just don't know if he is there yet i rarely go to the mall; i was told kmart is having a santa this year but he must be the invisible kind cuz i aint seen him yet.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:30 AM on Dec. 10, 2008