Need some advice

my lil brother is dateing this girl that is 11 years or so younger than him he is 26 she is 15 and it makes me so sick they are sapposed to be getting married in dec i have tryed to talk to him about it and all he can say is F off my mom crys at nite and she jumps everytime the phone rings but when we call or email him to talk to him she answers the phone wont let us talk to him or she emails us on his profiles and telling us to stay away she is trying to force my son to be in this wedding ive said no about ahoundred times she wont stop and my brother said that if we dont talk to her than he dont wanna talk to any of us and he will call dcs on me and try to have my child takein away her mom is ok with this relashionship and we know for a fact that she is only in this for money and we are scared she is goin to kill him for everything the man has what can i do im scared we used to be so close but i dont wanna see him in jail over this girl

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• this is a tough situation. I would try and take a gentle approach b/c if you push too much he will just marry her out of spite. Just let him know that you are there for him and if he needs anything that you will help him out. And as harsh as it seems if he has already made his mind up then nothing is going to stop him and you just have to make the best of it.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 11:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Umm.....that's Statutory Rape in (most likely) all 50 states. If/when the cops/authorities find out he's going to jail. No ifs, ands or buts.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• i think first you need to get your mom on your side so you can all have meeting together. his family and her family
    Hopeful44

Answer by Hopeful44 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• its her mom that is ok with this
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• oh i thought u meant your mom. im sorry. maybe if you act like your ok with it and stuff you will hang out more. then you can take him to soem places where there r ppl closer to his age so he can see how much better those ladies are than his gf.
    Hopeful44

Answer by Hopeful44 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• dont be sorry thez things are kinda hard to read
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• wow.
    he's really going to do this?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• yes and its like he dont care what happends to him he says hes in love and i said how inlove are you goin to be when your spending 15 years in jail and he always come back to say her family is goin to help him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Jun. 17, 2011