What OTHER types of meals can be made with pork?

I'm making a shopping list. I've also made a list breaking it down what meat to what I usually make on a regular basis. I've got enough meals with other meats, but pork meals I only have pork chops (baked/fried) and stir frys. What other meals can be made with pork so I can have a better variety for my family? If you want to add recipes with pork, that would be awesome too.

What I have is pork chops (rice/veggies) and stir fry pork (usually bok choy/bean sprouts/carrots/bamboo shoots)...sweet n sour pork (on rice). Ideas for pork?? Anything other than Chinese food???

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 11:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• BBQ pork. I put whatever cut of pork I can find cheep in the crock pot add a bit of water and some BBQ sauce and cook all day serve with potatoes or on a bun
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 11:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Tenderloin - cook, slice, serve with mashed potatoes & a veg. Loin roast - crock pot it, eat like a beef roast with sides, or shred & bbq (can also do that with the leftovers). Ribs. Ground pork instead of or mixed with ground beef for all kinds of things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Pork chops-- grill them, or put them in the slow cooker
    Ribs-- cook them in the slow cooker with BBQ sauce. My mom used to put them on top of a can of sauerkraut, slice up an apple and add it and then oven bake it.
    Tenderloin-- sometimes I cook it like a roast, with vegetables and make gravy, other times I will cook it with BBQ sauce, shred it and make pulled pork sloppy joes
    Roasts-- I slow cook with vegetables and make gravy, or I sometimes oven cook it with my "Two Fat Ladies" recipe. (it calls for lamb, but I use pork or beef roasts instead).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:19 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• BBQ or even BBQ pulled pork.
    MamaSunshyne

Answer by MamaSunshyne at 5:45 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• We make pork chops and rice in the over. Cook the pork chops in a frying pan just to brown, pop it in the oven with a can of cream of mushroom soup and cook for 30-40 minutes. It's delish!

I also like pork schnitzel, you can google a recipe but I cook it in the frying pan and it's FANTASTIC!

Plus there's always pork shake and bank which is also very good.
    jteffs

Answer by jteffs at 7:37 AM on Jun. 6, 2011