Have you been to Sparkpeople .com for help with weight and diet issues .

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I just went back to it... started back today... I have 50 lbs to loose... I like it so far... now that I have figured it all out! LOL

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Yes, I like the food and exercise trackers, as well as the articles and such. I don't get very active on the message boards or anything. I have an iPhone, and the app is very handy. I don't log into it every day, or track my food every day, but I like it for when I want to use it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• No, not yet. That is one of the websites my Doctor suggested I check out. She has had many patients who have used it and really liked it.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:03 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I have a few accounts....I join, get bored with lack of people on the local groups and then I don't log in for months....forget my user name and password and create a new account to get bored. I know it works for some people but I spend too much time online as it is.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:57 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I joind spark people you have to be determined and dedicated. You also have to be open with the foods you eat they use hummus and chick peas alot. You have to record everything you eat and make sure you know your accurate weight and use a cloth tape measure for your arms legs and waist . if you are on the go a lot a journal would be good
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 6:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2011