Why can't I have it this way?

okay...my DH likes me to bleach my hair blonde, i dont mind but after so long its just boring...i want to dye my hair black and he says no---that he only wantsit natural or bleached blone....what am I to do....

poobear5

Asked by poobear5 at 9:15 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• SAY ILL DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT! Its your hair and you need to be happy.... He will get over it,.....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:17 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Tell him to suck it. It's your hair and you have a right to do whatever you want with it! Black haired beauties have more fun anyway :oD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:17 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• change it up! have the top bleached blonde and do the under layer dark brown or black. that sounds like a compromise to me!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:17 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• HE SAYS NO?!?!? Well, when HE starts to go bald...tell him you prefer a man with HAIR! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• try it one day maybe he will love what he sees or get a wig and see how it looks and his reaction first ...good luck

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 9:18 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Tell him that he can shove it where the sun don't shine. It's your hair, not his.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:25 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Answered at 9:18 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 by: Anonymous
    HE SAYS NO?!?!? Well, when HE starts to go bald...tell him you prefer a man with HAIR! LOL

LMFAO!! That is too funny, I think I'll take that one from you, my so is going bald now and doesn't want me to dye my hair red!
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 9:31 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Seriously, it is your hair and you are free to do with it what you want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Dec. 10, 2008