What frustrates you the most?

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Health

• having symptoms and dr. cant find anything wrong
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• People who are 'fake' or dishonest. There are plenty of people here and IRL that I disagree with but I know they are sincere and so I am okay with that. I hate people who are one way to your face and another behind your back, hypocrites. It's frustrating because we could solve so many problems if people would just be honest with each other.
    tigrefan98

Answer by tigrefan98 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• What frustrates me most is that for any job in so cal you have to be bilingual in Spanish and English and I can't get into the local colleges to get the Spanish courses and i can't get a job either. so i'm stuck and that frustrates me.
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 11:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• mothers who think their kids have all these medical problems or create them to get attention. Drives me nuts!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:33 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Being depressed and over weight, and being depressed about being over weight. Also, when people tell me "that's what your kids are for" when I talk about cleaning my house
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 7:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• That I can't be 'normal like everyone else'. Not in the sense of fashion, or things I like or whatever, but neurologically. I have depression, OCD, severe anxiety, and a sensory disorder. I feel like a freak, and I hate going out in public. I always feel like people are looking at me, watching me, etc, even though logically I know they aren't. I'm on meds and they have helped some, but they aren't exactly a cure-all.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:45 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Healthwise I would have to say loosing weight frustrates me. I know it is not going to magically "melt away" and that it is going to take determination, a lot of hard work, lots of excersise, sticking to my carb counting diet and of course plenty of "won't power" (as in I won't eat that yummy donut that I am craving, I will eat a special k bar instead). I have lost 25 lbs (so far) and have quite a few more to go to get to my target weight.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:59 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• at this very moment how my house cant stay straigtened up and my husband
    COZYBLANKIES

Answer by COZYBLANKIES at 12:12 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Being unhealthy not having the money to afford good health care.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:59 AM on Jun. 6, 2011