What is your pet peeve?

my is people tapping my shoulder and saying my name several times...like i am not paying attention to them....ugh......

poobear5

Asked by poobear5 at 9:18 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The troll.

Drunks, people who like to argue, and people who dont know what they're talking about but always have something to say.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• the anonymous troll on here!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:19 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Nose pickers. USE A TISSUE OMFUG EW.

People who are obviously wearing TOO much makeup...and you just KNOW that they know it.

Chewing with your mouth open.

Opening a door, looking behind you, seeing someone coming, and then NOT holding the door for that person.

I get bothered by the tiniest things :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:19 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Whistling. Something about it just drives me insane.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:20 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• loud nasal whistling breathing lol
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 9:20 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Oh yeahh, whistling kills me too >:( It just recently got annoying. I can't stand it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:20 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• yes the troll lol...... but one of my biggest is my moms driving and other drivers but she thinks she is Mario Andretti lol ohh yes and my kids throwing away garbage and missing it lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 9:22 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• People not taking care of their children!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Oh and people who dont people they're kiddos in a freakin carseat!!! What is wrong with them?
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• UGH! I saw a kid that could not have been any older than four in the back seat STANDING UP! HOLLY HELL I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK! And to top it all, it was snowing A LOT!
    Mine is crumbs on the floor. If I step on one tiny crumb I have to clean all the floors lol. And water on the floor. Liers...I have noticed people lie for no reason. They have nothing to hide so you would think the truth would be so much easier! And the way most people eat and drink. You dont need to slurp food and that gulping sound irritates the piss out of me. I am a quiet drinker and cannot understand why other people are so loud and why they dont get irritated by the sound lol.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:12 AM on Dec. 10, 2008