I wanna keep a journal of my pregnancy. But i keep forgetting to write. any tips on how to remind myself?

Hopeful44

Asked by Hopeful44 at 12:12 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• carry the journal around with you so you don't forget.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Carry the journal with you, or put it next to your bed and write in it before you go to bed, or first thing when you wake up.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:14 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Set an alarm on your phone for the same time everyday.
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Write a big note and put it on the fridge.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 12:34 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Keep your prenatal vitamins on top of your journal. You'll remember to write each time you take your pill--which should be every day!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 2:03 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• It helps me to keep my journal on my bedside table, with a pen. Just before lights out, or when I wake in the morning, I can jot a few notes or memories or special feelings. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 7:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Put a post-it next to your alarm clock..or a reminder on your cell phone at a certain time each time...everyday reminding you to write...those are the best ways because I am tending to be very forgetful now...so those things help.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 9:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• You're in front of the computer now right? Keep a blog. blogspot.com
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i kept a small journal in my purse and would make notes or write something after every visit to the doctor or when ever I thought about things

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 11:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2011