My breast is KILLING me!

I have a clogged milk duct and nothing is helping, not heat, not massage... and it's been all weekend. I'm headed to my dr. in the morning, but does anyone have any ideas for some relief???

hippomom1919

Asked by hippomom1919 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Use your index finger and middle finger and start at your collar bone down to the nipple. This is what helped me.
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 12:19 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i know this sounds gross but put a piece of cabbage in your bra it will pull the milk out literally and unclog the duct. At least it did for me once i got past how weird this sounded!! i hope you find relief soon!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:32 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• The cabbage works great but don't use it too much, it can cause your milk to dry up if used excessively. Try dangle nursing (baby lays down and you dangle above). =) Sounds crazy but it works AMAZINGLY well.
    lifetimelove

Answer by lifetimelove at 6:41 AM on Jun. 6, 2011