What would be a good way to loose weight?

I know exercise---but something that would help out with the exercising--- i had one of my doctors say Alli ---ut i would like to hear what worked for you......

poobear5

Asked by poobear5 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I am using two products that I love that have helped me lose 32lbs since my daughter was born 5 months ago. PM me if you want some info.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 8:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Im not a big fan of weight loss pills, but that is a personal opinion. I would suggest finding a group of women who are all trying to lose weight. Start a pot and say at the beginning of the month everyone puts in x$ and weighs in. At the end of the month everyone weighs in again and whoever lost the most wins the pot for the month. That way you have a support group, make a few new friends, and have an incentive to keep it up when you are feeling tempted to eat wrong or not excersize that day.
    TilmannsGirl

Answer by TilmannsGirl at 9:32 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Weight is a big issue with me. I gained 70 some pounds with my pregnancy 4 years ago. Before that I was not super skinny, but wearing bikinis and not worrying about my size. Right now I am about 30 lbs over what I want to be. I lost about 40 of the baby weight. So, in the past 4 years I have tried EVERYthing. But with this last 30...it wont budge. I am very against the typical stimulant based diet drugs as I have first hand experience how they can ruin your heart. But I did decide to give Alli a try. It does do its job...but you have to stick to their diet plan as well.

I am now going to try Natrol Carb Cutter. There is no stimulant and its only active ingredient is white kidney bean extract. You can google Phase 2 and get lots of info about it. I am even thinking of using both the Alli and Natrol together. See how the Natrol is alone first tho.

Good luck!!
    Heather_Rayne

Answer by Heather_Rayne at 9:50 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i used Tight (SAN) about 2 years ago to l ose wieght.. had no side effects that i know of.. i did use diet and walking to help. I also took omega 3 pills 1000 mg 3x a day with garlic pills once daily.. helped with my cholestoil..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I think you shoudl just concentrate on your diet.

Eat plenty of fresh fruits and greens.

You could start by trying a 14-day smoothie challenge...come join! You will gain lots of energy and this will help with your weight loss endeavour

http://www.cafemom.com/group/greensmoothie
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 12:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• low carb low sugar diet.. works everytime. however i was so busy with my son i had no time to eat and dropped it all in 2 weeks. but i would not recommend starvation.
    danahake

Answer by danahake at 5:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2008