Lots of Anxiety with Pregnancy!! :( Anyone else??

I am getting induced on Wed the 8th...so I don't have far to go. But I am wondering if anyone else has anxiety or panic attacks in their pregnancy. Mine has been really bad. I have attacks where I feel like I can't breath, heart racing...etc. Its horrible and now even worse because I am so nervous about getting induced. This is not my first baby, but its been over 5 years, so it feels new to me again. If you experience the same, any sugggestions on what might help??

lovemyconner

Asked by lovemyconner at 12:37 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Maybe do some really simple relaxing yoga (some safe for pregnancy) and some deep breathing and meditation. Drink some chamomile tea before bedtime...it will relax you and it is safe. Lay in a cool quiet clean room on your left side maybe with pillows all around you and between your knees. Get a rag with maybe some lavender sprayed on it and put it over your eyes. Everything is going to work out the way it is supposed to. breath deep in through your nose....drink water all day and tea. Get a really good book and read...think about something else.
    I was induced with all 4 kids. Everything went fine..i think that was better than my water breaking somewhere other than home or at the hospital.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i am having some anxiety too, this is also not my first pregnancy but its been almost 3 and a half years since i went through the labor and delivery too good luck wednesday i am sure everything will be fine!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 6, 2011