what can i take?

Im getting a cold of some sort. But im 7 weeks prego and dont know what i can take. Any ideas...And i cant call the Dr till 9 so i have a couple of hours to wait... Also im already having morning sickness so to have a cold i feel worse...

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 9:33 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Anything that's from Tylenol.
    I am also sick and was told to take tylenol. I picked Tylenol Multi-Symptom. It works so well!!! Get the night and day pack, it's awesome.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:54 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Sudafed =] The kind you have to go to the pharmacy to get. I used to take one 12-hour Sudafed in the morning and it would make me feel better all day.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:34 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Sudafed is on my safe list as are Robitussin, Mucinex, Claritin. Sorry I can't find my list at the moment, otherwise I would just put them all on here!!
    hotmama247

Answer by hotmama247 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• alka seltser plus gel caps are what i took.. They were ok'd be my OB too. I dont think SUDAFED is good for anyone. I was sick last week and the doctor told me to take that along with 2 RXs he gave me and it made my heart race and i got jittery.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Regular Sudafed and Tylenol. It was the BEST cocktail for getting some sleep when I got a nasty cold at 12 weeks. Try to get some rest, too!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:29 AM on Dec. 11, 2008