My ex-husband is confusing me

WE have been divorced for almost two years. We have had a habit of being together almost day just hanging out.
Well all of a sudden he started acting all weird not calling not hanging out. He finally came and told me he was seeing someone! So, we was nowhere to be found for a while and then all of the sudden he was back and when the time was right I asked him if they split up and he said yea. I feel like a used piece of garbage. Should I feel this way or should I just go with the flow...I'm confused, help!

GinaD1

Asked by GinaD1 at 12:49 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I would feel like I was being used by him as someone to fall back on, and I would end the cycle before I got hurt. If you have no intentions of being exclusive, yet you act like you are together, you could end up hurt.
    Keva1990

Answer by Keva1990 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i would cut off the realtionship it seems that he is using you as a fallback and you divorced him for a reason right?
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:51 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i would ''feel like garbage'' but thats a male for ya
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:51 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• he probalby thought his gf would be upset that he was still so close with his ex.
    Hopeful44

Answer by Hopeful44 at 1:16 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• unless you have hopes to get back together i'd just go with it.. but also explain that if you need him for something important you expect a timely return phone call or a text at the very least..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• you should date around...see what's out there...
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Thank you ladies. I am going to move on. Apparently he has and just wants to have his cake and eat it too. I'm am FAR better than someone 'whenever' girl. I'd rather be alone than to be used. Thanks again.
    GinaD1

Comment by GinaD1 (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Jun. 6, 2011