Just found out my Dh opened a Facebook account

And he didn't tell me why does he feel the need to hide things from me? He even called me a Bitch he accepted his family that hasn't talked to him in about 2 yrs as friends. I am just way pissed.
Most of you I am sure will say I have no right to be mad but I still am.
I think this is about the kast straw I am sure I am going to be looking for a place for my dd and I to live. I have enough saved for a couple months rent anyway.
Am I wrong in your opinion and there's alot more going on then just this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• ummm.. there has to be underlying issues there, cuz thats crazy you gonna leave him over a FB acount..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 1:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• why are u so mad ? has he given you a reason to not trust him ? what else is going on ? might as well spill the beans you are anon..
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:10 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I think I'd be upset too. I'm pretty open about things, but I'd consider doing this without telling me a sign of possible trouble.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:11 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Because a few years ago he was taking some chick to work for months before I found out about it. I had, had a hsysterectomy and I was concentrating on getting well or I would of picked up the signs.
    We had a party last year and not a damn one of his family came to it and didn't send a card either it was a huge mile stone for us being 50 and now he's actin like it's all ok and the one family only lives 1 state from us the other family makes up excuses about why they can't come to visit they have never been here in the 20 some years he has lived here but in the next breathe they talk about whre they are going and the one family that is closest to us in state said they couldn't come because their kids play sports & they couldn't take them out of there for the weekend.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:16 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Do you have facebook? And is there a reason why you wouldn't want him having one? Or is it just that he didn't tell you? I think it really all depends on your situation. If you are having trust issues anyway then he opens a facebook account and doesn't tell you, then I would probably be mad also. But maybe he has a reason. Wanting to keep in touch with family/friends.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:17 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• He never tells me anything he gets a phone call the phone is attached to his side mine is out in the open and anyone can answer it I have nothing to hide.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:18 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• am assuming you guys have the same cell phone plan... log online to your account and find out who he's talkin to if you think he's cheating on you... but as far as the family thing goes, i can go years without speaking to my family if it's not important.. i don't much care for them and the feeling is mutual for them but on occasion out of the middle of no where, we will tal like we're actually family..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 1:33 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• That isn't an option to log in and find out the phone is in my name only and even I can't get the records witout a court order I have already tried that one.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:39 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Just read his FB account & the sister who makes excuses not to come here even before I married him went to the nephews graduation and she was only like 600 miles form here then went another several hundred miles to a wedding
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:45 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Wow you sound like really jealous and crazy FB doesn't mean a thing and I'm sure you have one. why should it be ok for you to have all these online accounts but he isn't allowed to? you need to calm down. you should really read what you say, cause really its funny how you can threaten to leave over a dumb FB account. and by the way it doesn't matter what your family does they are still your family and if he wants to forgive his family and talk to them he should be able to. sorry if you're all offended that i won't side with you but omg cool your jets. if you're so nosy about his business just ask
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 1:46 AM on Jun. 6, 2011