Funny facdebook status?

do you want to share one your funny FB status or one you read?

vntNyll

Asked by vntNyll at 1:11 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• is awake. If you're expecting bright-eyed and bushy-tailed go catch a squirrel. Give me a few hours and I shall be as nutty as one though. :+)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 1:35 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• One I read recently was from an aquaintance who is a "professional" fauxtographer and she posted "$ over quality?" basically bashing a customer for cancelling on her over money. Well I guess she forgot she was FB friends with the costomer and the Customer called her out on it saying "When you hear your photographer is talking about you it makes you not want to use them, your work is great and your prices arent outrageous, but I need to put my families needs over pictures. Sorry if my cancelling upset you this much" then all she had to say back was "talking about them?" I know this chick. She probably was bashing this chick all over the place, and got called out on it. It was hilarious!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• wondering how much trouble I can get into today especially since I lost my halo & wings..I try to be good without them.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 6:38 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• "HA! HA! HA! I was just about to post that I was going to work...what i really should say is that I'm gonna show up, clock in and hang out for 8 hours..."

but she always posts funny stuff. another one:

"we often spend so much of our money on buying clothes...but never realize that some of the Best Moments in life are enjoyed W/OUT CLOTHES!!!!!!! :)"

Here's mine:

"Cameron was nice enough to buy his sister, Joslynn a hula hoop today while she had to stay home. As the lady rang it up, cameron was already on his way out the door so James handed me it, there was a man behind us that had to ask me if i would demonstrate how its done, my response was an immediate NO!!"

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 6, 2011