Is it normal to be angry all the time when pregant?

billiejean267

Asked by billiejean267 at 1:28 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 1:49 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I'm angry frequently I've noticed lol. Over the stupidest things!! The other day all I wanted was a sub from Subway, my boyfriend and I get there and inside was a team of baseball players. There were about 15 people in line, and I don't know about elsewhere, but here it takes forever to get out of Subway with one sandwich! I was so pissed at all of them, I hated them the whole car ride to the other Subway about 15 minutes away lol.
    SMC112011

Answer by SMC112011 at 1:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I feel for you. since the begining i get so angry over stupid things to the point where if i dont yell about it i feel like my stomach get all tight and i want to shake someone. lol. I have been doing good to stop and tell myself its only the hormones but it doesnt matter most of the time ! I get so mad at my boyfriend for things , every thing lol . he gets mad at me but he thinks and knows its from pregnancy so he tries not to feed into me, which sometimes makes me even madder lol .
    missa321

Answer by missa321 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i would say yes
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2011