Discharge tmi

Has any of you ladies have such bad discharge that you soak your underware. Cause ive i had this for a couple days now im constantly changing my underware. Do i need to be seen or are you ladies going threw the same thing? And im only in second trimester.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i was just gonna ask if the discharge ever goes away because mine is bad like that too....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:46 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Mine started like that at 35 weeks. Doctor says it's normal, but I wouldn't expect it to go away. Just wear a pantyliner for comfort.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• If there's enough to soak through a pantyliner in about an hour or so you should be checked out.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:52 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• vaginal d/c is normal during pg. However, if it is cottage cheese like or has a foul odor, you need to contact your OB.
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Very common. Start wearing a panty liner. Just wait til your third trimester! There was so much, I thought my water had broken.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:28 AM on Dec. 11, 2008