Gang shootings every night

20 mins from where i live , 10 years ago it wasent this way in oregon , its latino and mexican gangs , whats next ?

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 1:39 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• that sucks big time. it is bad enough we have citizens who commit crimes but it really stings me that these mexicans ran away from their shit hole country, and be menaces in this country. i think those illegals should be all shipped off to an isolated island and they shouLD LEGALLY swim back to mexico. enough is enough already.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:48 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I don't think it is so much a race thing I think it is more of a generational thing. Honestly, it just keeps getting worse and worse and with white kids, black kids, latino kids. It doesn't matter. In my opinion, parenting has taken a real backseat to "befriending" our kids. Parenting or lack there of casues these kids to fall into the gang lifestyle because that is the only role models they have!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 4:10 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I noticed the white kids acting like gang bangers though, recently it seems a lot of white guys want to be home boys! In fact whenever we see one of those white kids my Husband and I tell our daughter, "there goes homeboy!".
    But I do get what you mean about having manners while in another country you wish to reside in.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 2:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I agee with you ILoveCade. There is no discipline and no family life any more. Kids run wild when they are young without parental supervision and the kids don't even want to be home.....guess why?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:58 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Russian gangs.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2011