I'm concerned...

I'm 22 weeks pregnant and have been feeling my baby move pretty regularly but I didn't feel her at all yesterday and not yet today either. Is this pretty normal or should I be concerned?

blainesmommy03

Asked by blainesmommy03 at 9:57 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The best person to talk to about this is your doctor. Give him/her a call.

Answer by louise2 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• There are some days where I didn't feel my baby move either. Its perfectly fine because she is still moving, you just aren't feeling it because they are little movements. Wait until she gets bigger and her movements are stronger, then you'll be wanting your baby to stay still. But if you are concerned about it you should call your OB. But I'm sure everything is fine.
    Poopie08

Answer by Poopie08 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• that happened to me as well. call you doctor and tell them whats going on, they will most likely bring you in and hook you up on a monitor too see whats going on
    for me it turned out everything was fine, he was probably just less active or even sleeping
    your ob will always tell you to call if you havent felt movement for a long period of time, trust me once you get in there and hear the heart beat your fears all go away. they even put a little buzzer thing on my belly to make a noise that would wake him up or make him move
    just go with your instinct, of you are concerned they have to take you seriously
    learae

Answer by learae at 10:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• At 22 wks, it's pretty normal to not feel movements every day. Your doctor usually won't be concerned about fetal movements until around 26 weeks or so.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2008