Does anybody else.....

does anybody ever feel depressed? if so wat can i do to make things better??
i know its normal to b upset when a love one passes away but for the last month i havent felt happy n im not really sure if this is a real problem..

aleyjahsmom2010

Asked by aleyjahsmom2010 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• i think everyone has had a period where they were depressed. i had gone through a very bad breakup and i was in the dumps.. i read a lot.. that helped me get through the tough times. i read a lot of novels by DEAN-KOONTZ, his style of writing is very captivating and i would get lost in his world. you should check his books out sometime... i also talked a lot about my problems on cm, talking helps a lot. what i like about this site is ; no one knows who you are. i've had some issues that were too personal to discuss with family and friends but here on cm i can let it all out and get opinions that are unbiased. prayer. go hiking or do something out doors, exercise is a very effective form of stress relief plus it makes you look better and your self esteem increases instantly. good luck mama and talk about whatever is bothering u, we do not know who you are.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:09 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I think everyone gets depressed sometimes! Maybe you should talk to someone! If it continues i would talk to your doctor. Good luck and I hope everything turns out okay.
    shepri

Answer by shepri at 10:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2011