First date/first time hanging out with your husband/boyfriend(sorry if its long)

(my punctuation porbably sucks lol sorry)

the first time i met my boyfriend was at Disneyland when i was in 9th grade and he was a junior (after Christmas break so almost end of the school year) i took his picture for him since his friends were being mean lol

anyway skip ahead 2 1/2 years i find him on a site like myspace and facebook (its called myyearbook) i thought he was cute, completely forgot i took his picture when i was in 9th grade, look through his pictures and OOP the picture i took of him is there and so i added him and we started talking for about a year then the summer before my junior year of high school he decided to talk to me A LOT and we get to know each other a lot more so the weeks of my 17th birthday comes along and me and him haven't talked for a couple weeks, out of no where he texts me saying he loves me (at this time i was living 2 hours away at my moms house so we didnt think anything serious was gonna happen)

(this is the first date/first time hanging out part lol)
so i go to my dads for my 17th birthday go to 2 concerts and call my boyfriends house the Sunday before i go back home, ask him if he wants to meet me at the mall so we can finally meet and see each other other then in pictures, he says he has to see if its ok with his dad and he'll let me know, so i go to the mall and sit on the bench (i know he might have not shown up but i wanted to meet him so badly lol) and i sit there for at least 20 minutes and got the urge to look up from my phone i look up look around and see him walking toward me, so i stand up and have this big goofy smile on my face which makes him smile, he pulls me into a really tight hug and he grabs my hand and we just walk around for a little bit. i kept looking at him out of the corner of my eye blushing like a dumb ass and the one time i look away really fast and he catches me he kisses me, which made me blush even more and have a big dumb smile on my face again, i was so damn nervous it wasn't even funny so he hugged me again and told me i shouldn't be so nervous around him and that he wouldnt make me do anything i didnt want to do, which made me calm down a lot, he buys me late lunch/dinner and by that time it was 6 pm so we had to go home before the buses stopped running
(i know silly little high school story but every time i think about it it reminds me of the really safe feeling he gives me, me and him will be together 2 years on my 19th birthday and we'll have our first baby the month before that)

how did you and your boyfriend/husband hang out for the first time?

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 2:07 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• we were both 15, it was my 15th birthday when I met him. And our mutual friend dared us to kiss, so we did and the rest is history. Been together for 10 years on Saturday!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:18 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I was 22 and he was 28.  We met in England while I was on holiday visiting family and he was my cousins' bestfriend.   We were practically inseparable for two weeks before I had to return to Canada. 

We will be celebrating our 23rd anniversary next month.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:31 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• That's sweet. My DH moved in right next door when I was 3, so we played through the fence when we first met lol. We grew up in eachother's lives, but never dated then he dissappeared into the military after high school. Six years later he tracked me down on myspace and admitted to always having feelings for me. He was living on the east coast, but just days later he showed up on my doorstep (west coast of course) and he kissed me and hasn't left my side since. That will be 5 years ago on the 18th of this month.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 7:30 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• My DH and I met and hung out for the first time when I was 15 and he was 17. He had come over to hang out with my cousin, and after hanging out for a bit, I KNEW this was the man I was going to marry. lol He was in a serious relationship, and a year later, moved to Montana(from Georgia) to be with her, and I was pretty sad about it. I just had a feeling that he'd be back, though, and roughly a year after he moved, I saw a strange car in the driveway and knew it was him. That day he asked me to go out on a date with him(it was so funny because I thought he was joking lol), and we've been together ever since- 10 great years!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:08 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Well me and my bf have known each other since we was 4 years old. We played little league baseball together. We always hung out and talked at the baseball field but we never really let each other know we had child hood crushes on each other until we got out of highschool. Then about a year and a half after we graduated he was talking to me on fb and i was in a rather bad relationship and he was just talking to me and he was like you need to get out of that. I was like i know but all i attracted his jerks. Well he just got really quiet and i was like did i say something to upset you and he was like im attracted to you. but your not a jerk. Well about a month later im single and he comes in from fort knox and picks me up and we just have a wonderful time hanging out, swimming and walking up to natural bridge.
    Vivian0331

Answer by Vivian0331 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• We went out to eat!
    shepri

Answer by shepri at 10:17 AM on Jun. 6, 2011