What's your best advice to losing weight?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 2:19 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Health

• Do not do a quick fix diet c once you get todesired weight and stop the diet the weight returns.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 2:43 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• It may or may not work for you; but I found something called Mega-T Green Tea Dietary supplement with Acai Berry at Walmart for ten dollars. I take 2 a day with a full glass of water before I eat. I have lost 25 pounds so far in 6 months! I'd probably be loosing more If I exercised!
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 4:06 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Drink plenty of water. Check out www.Sparkpeople.com it's a great community site for losing weight and keeping track of your goals and stuff. My husband is doing Slimfast & he has lost 7 pounds in 5 days already. I could never do that because i hate the taste of those shakes, but it does work if you can do it.
    Good luck
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 4:47 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I just talked to my Doctor in April about loosing weight, and she put me on a diet Rx, to help me get started. I talked to a nutritionist and we decided a carb counting diet would be best for me (I did it 5yr ago when I had gestational diabetes). So she asked what my target weight was and then calculated how many carbs I need each day, and she broke them down into breakfast, lunch, snack, supper, snack. I also have given up pop, and drink a lot more water. So far I have lost 25 pounds!!! My doctor did give me diet websites to check out (like sparkpeople.com) and she also suggested I exercise 30-45 min each day. I have an excersice bike and the Wii fit.... now to just motivate myself to actually use them! The trick is to go slow and steady, if you do fad diets or take too much off too quick , it is very easy for the pounds to go back on when you are done dieting. Good luck!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• drink lots of water
    get at least 8 hours of sleep
    do NOT eat at least 3 hours before bed.
    take a 30 minute walk EVERY day.
    snack on fruit and veggies
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 11:12 AM on Jun. 6, 2011