What do you usually do on Sundays?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 2:19 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Lately we have been working on the house. Today Yesterday we installed french doors in the back and my younger daughter started her community theater program so we were at auditions for over 3 hours.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:23 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I work, every Sunday. I make good money serving lunch after Church.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:52 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i usually just lounge around and do nothing. most times my man and i are nursing a hangover from saturday night lol.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:04 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Laundry!
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 4:02 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Church, then we go out to lunch, then we try to make it an unplugged day...no electronic devices (except those for cooking) It really encouraged family time
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 7:11 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Breakfast at the MIL's house, church, outdoor projects, then home and get ready for the coming week. Pretty much the same every weekend!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i usually get online and play games
    nicenmary

Answer by nicenmary at 7:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Sundays to me are a day of R&R. Although I do cook a good meal for Sunday dinner I usually try to make it easy on myself by using the crockpot or letting DH grill and just making a side or two.
    I enjoy having my morning coffee on the porch, take my time...then do whatever I want to do the rest of the day. Sometimes it's watching movies I've been wanting to see, sometimes it's working with my flowers & plants around here which is theraputic for me. I always try to get in a nice 45min afternoon siesta just to refresh me. I have 2 Miniature Dachshunds that like to nap at the foot of the bed with me too.
    Other than that.....it's whatever I think is fun or relaxing. No laundry, no mowing, no errands....just enjoyable things.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 10:10 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• go to chruch.....and chill
    greens11

Answer by greens11 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Lately...NOTHING at all lol :)
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 9:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2011