Ok I'm not paranoid.

Ok you guys you know how when you hear about something (like a bug) and u feel like they are crawling on you all of a sudden? Well I just glanced at a post about flying tree roaches. I saw 2 roaches in the house this week, we never have roaches, and I thought naa my mother took a couple boxes over and they came from them. But one just flew through my window. I saw it with my own eyes. YUCK!!!!!!!!!! How do I get rid of them?

Kimkh

Asked by Kimkh at 2:25 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Home & Garden

• If you are talking about those big ones, they don't really multiply in your house or anything. We have them here in Florida and come in when you open the door or window. Really, they would prefer to live outside. Really, I would prefer they didn't live at all, especially because they will fly right at your head and you practically need a sledgehammer to kill them. German roaches are a different story and they don't fly, those are the ones that multiply. If they are the little ones, you need to start taking care of them immediately or you will be overwhelmed before you know it.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 6, 2011