Do you remember your first kiss with your husband? When and where were you?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 2:33 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I was dating my husband at the time, he'd gone on a trip with a singing group. I went to the church to see him perform. The group retired back at a hotel. Before my boyfriend went back upstairs to go to his room we had our first kiss in the hotel lobby.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 2:36 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I started dating my hubby in high school but we would not see each other that often because my parents did not know about our relationship (I was scared because he was five years older)so one day he was able to pick me up from school and as soon as he saw me he kissed me so that was our first kiss.
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 2:42 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• 1989 just before his prom. We had always been close friends, after our dates with others we would always call eachother to say how it went... then he had asked me to go hang out with him... we did, he asked me to prom, and next thing I knew, he leaned in to ever so gently kiss me........... I had a tingling sensation from head to toe. Still the bestest of friends, partners, lovers, etc today.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 2:45 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• sickholy crap..we kissed the 1st night we met..it was at a bar. he was just so damn sexy, tall, muscular, smelt nice hmmm he is laying right beside me right now......3 years later here we are. he has been farting since morning ugh!!!!

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:08 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I met my husband online and the day that we met in person wasnt planned at all...(me and my mom got stranded on the side of the freeway when my tire blew out and he came to our rescue lol)....so I was super nervous..after he dropped my mom off at her house he took me to the park and we just talked for awhile...all of a sudden he stopped talking in mid-sentence and just kissed me...it was such a sweet kiss...like wildflowers and unicorns lol...wow..I havent thought about that in forever...thanks for stirring up that memory =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:24 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• The time was midnight, New Year's Eve 1985.

The place was the Slug and Lettuce pub, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:25 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Sure do....i was still living with my ex husband, although my ex & i were going through a divorce. I know it's still wrong of me, but it did help pave the way to our wonderful marriage today.

His roommate is a good friend of mine (that is how i met him) and we all went out one night & hung out. When we went back to their place, the roommate fell asleep & we stayed up & talked for a while. He walked me to the door when i had to leave & then next thing i know...his face was all puckered & he was coming in for a kiss. I stood there like a deer in headlights & kind of let him kiss me. I had sex dreams of him for the next MONTH until I could finally move out of my ex's house & proceed with the divorce.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:09 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• 1st date,at my front door
    Mexish72

Answer by Mexish72 at 9:03 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• it was june of 1998 and I was sitting in his truck in my driveway, it was such a sweet moment & funny thing is we have been together 14 years and I still get the same butterflies everytime he kisses me :))
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:24 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Well we aren't married but we are expecting our first child together. Me and my bf has known each other our whole lives. Well our first kiss was on our first date which was july 17, 2010. We went swimming and hiked up to natural bridge. Well while we was swimming he pulled me close to him and looked me in the eyes and asked permission to give me a kiss. I had never had anyone do that and just thought it was really sweet. after he kissed me he told me about how he had had this huge crush on me since we was in grade school but never said anything because he didn't understand how a girl like me would be interested in a guy like him but its funny cause that was the reason i never told him i had a crush on him.
    Vivian0331

Answer by Vivian0331 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 6, 2011