Can I be pregnant? Plz Help Me!!

Hey how are you? Well at work the smells of the food makes me want to puke.. It's like somethings that I would normally think that was good to taste but now it makes me naseated and it doesn't sound so great. The smell of the veggies and the meats and breads makes me want to vomit and it normally wouldn't. I think I may be pregnant or can it be bc I haven't eaten all day. Please give me your opion.. I have a test but I'm due for my period tumro. I started in April the 10 but then i was 3-4 days late and then in May I started on the 6th. So idk if im pregnant bc all the test has been negative, and I also feel this movement everynight at bed time or if I eat. Please Help..

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 2:57 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• if you are pregnant you cant fell movement till at least 18 weeks and if this would be your first then you def wouldnt be feeling anything this early on
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 3:12 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Well that is what im sayin.. could i be from earlier then now?
    Grace91

Comment by Grace91 (original poster) at 3:44 AM on Jun. 6, 2011