Ok, I am a Teenage Girl and in Desperate need of real good information. I started my period on about the 17th of May and ended around the 24th. I had sex on the 30th. What are the chances of getting pregnant?

This is my second time having sex and it was Unprotected. Yes, It was stupid but, now I need info. I do not remember if any Semen made it into my Vagina but, I would still like to knoe the probable chances, Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well u must have made it past level 16 because you posted anon hmmm
    this is only your 2nd time having sex hmmm- u must not be a MOM TSK..TSK .
    this site is CAFEMOM and the rules are: for moms only
    talk to your mommy and daddy about this
    buh bye
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:21 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• @Gwen...she must have gone back and edited to post anon because her screen name was here as MaybePrego1 earlier
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:26 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Chances are good that you can be pregnant if it was unprotected sex. Guys drip even if they don't totally shoot inside. Wear a condom or get on bc, please.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• You shouldn't be doing anything that you can't handle the consequences of. I don't believe in birth control, but for those that do, even with the best and even doubling it, there is still a chance. With that being said, on day 13 you are highly likely that you could have gotten pregnant. Wait until you miss a period and take a test. Best to wait a few days after you miss it. If it is pregnant, you need to speak to your parent/guardian. Don't just get scared and abort thinking that your parent is going to be mad at you. Sometimes we think that our parents will kill us or throw us out, but when it comes down to it, they embrace you.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I can't say for sure, but it is probably okay this time,, but honey you really need to get on some birth control,, also there is a thing called the morning after pill, but you have waited too long at this point to take it. Your playing with fire here, and it wouldn't be fair to a baby to have a mommy who isn't ready for him or her.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:57 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I guess I'd say 50/50. You should be using condoms to protect yourself, but they are only about 89% effective. Not very good birth control at all. So to really protect yourself against pregnancy get yourself on the pill and use condoms at the same time.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 4:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Wow Gwen. This could be any one of our teenaged daughters looking for advice and that's how you treat her. Shame on you!
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 4:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Shame on gwen?? Really??
    This girl is having UNPROTECTED SEX and comes on to a PUBLIC forum where the TOS state that you must be pregnant, a mother, a step mother, trying to get pregnant in order to join. No underaged teenager needs to be on Cafemom asking if they could be pregnant. They need to be sitting down and talking with their parents about the choices they have made and get informed on the dangers of unprotected sex!!!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Twinsplus, ok good point. Then Gwen could have said "you need to talking to your parents about this about the choices you have made and get informed about the dangers of unprotecting sex" instead of being sarcastic and dismissive. That's the shameful part.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 7:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• (gwen)...and then they wonder why we can't all just "get along" ? The way some people treat others.
    I agree with atap5, I couldn't have said it any better.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 3:32 AM on Jun. 7, 2011