My dd's dad posted a post under HER fb!! adult content

She has a facebook, that he and his oldlady have the password too, and this is what he posted to me under a status update that i put saying "Not dealing well with Pandora leaving for the summer"

Pandora XXXXXX
ok first off YOU signed the agreement willingly and if YOU dont like it we CAN go back to court and solve this matter, second she doesnt call me because YOU wont let her ever use your phone to do so and third if you feel the need to keep posting this shit on facebook i will delete her page ad YOU will have to explain to her why she cant go on facebook anymore i dont say anything about the things you do on here so be decent enough to do the same.

23 minutes ago ยท Like

I of course didnt respond, i never do. im better then he is. and i deleted it. He is LIEING!!!! i NEVER sign the papers willingly, i FEEL forced. And She can use my phone whenever she wants, she never askes to call him, just friends and grandmas. she can call that fucker anytime she pleases. she just has nothing to say i guess, cuz i ask her everyonce n a while and she says no. I cant wait till she is old enough to choose not to go to his house, he worships saten, not kidding, and has NEVER grown up. she has NEVER been more then an hour away, nor gone for more then a week, he up and moves 300 miles away and takes me to court for her, he backed down and had papers saying that she is to go all summer. this is the first time EVER gone like this. im so heartbroke. And i i could have had a lawyer i could have fought it, but with him i always give in cuz i dont want the drama, and i STILL get it anyways, sure i had a choice, but if you felt the way i do youd sign too. After i get a few bills paid off, i will be saving to take HIM to court. but that;ll take yrs, by the time i save up, bet itll be too late. :-( but ill try. i hate him! his lifestyle never changed, mine...huh! total 180, gave up dreams for new ones of family. he is an out of work living off his gf';s disabiltiy check. with so many tats and peircings he wont beable to get a job. not even a mcjob. and Hottopic wont hire him cuz of his steeling from job past! Looser. so this isnt a qeustion, i just needed to get all of this out. i HATE THAT FUCKER!!!

Susannah19

Asked by Susannah19 at 3:25 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• huh?
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 3:36 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Sorry you're going through all this! Just keep your head up; get a lawyer and DON"T GIVE UP; you baby will know that no matter what; you fought for her (I am going through a similar hell myself)! Can you not get a court appointed attorney?
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 3:57 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I'm so sorry honey...he sounds like a grade A douche and the whole situation reminds me of the hell my bio-dad used to put my mom through...he was always talking shit about her to me...telling me he "knew" that she was the reason I never called him and didnt want to come over to his house and all that...I wasnt old enough to really verbalize that the reason I never called him and didnt want to go over there was because I hated his ass...I don't really have any advice but I wanted to offer my sympathy...good luck with everything honey and try and keep positive
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:07 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Thanks, he is alwyas doing stuff like this, but heaven forbid if im hrt and mad and say something i should infront of her. I have no clue what he says about me, i know he is jelous and brought up me and my dh's new tv and the necklace he got me for christmas. but even before that he always says that i do this or that , and i dont do anything! when he went to move his gf told Pandora not to tell me, thats soo wrong, keeping secrets. his lwyer is the one who prob talked him out of the coustdy case...he wouldnt have won anyways. but it was still super stressfull on me. i hardly eat and still put on 20 lbs of pure stress.

Susannah19

Comment by Susannah19 (original poster) at 4:21 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• continued..... i used to cry cuz he never pays he attention, and he still doesnt when she is there he is on the the computer playing world of war craft or sleeping, she just watches tv. if they go somewhere its grocery shopping and they buy her stuff, and cuz of his lifestyle, i KNOW she thinks of him as a cool teenager type and not a dad. And i really wasnt kidding, he claims to be a laven satenist, whatever that means, but i know its wrong and evil. there is no gray. he is such a pany waste. i wish i could be like one of thoose women who dont take noones shit. i pray everyday to get a backbone. i dont know why i cant. :,-(
    Susannah19

Comment by Susannah19 (original poster) at 4:22 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• he has said i use her as a weppon...uhhh who, cuz i dont want her w him? ugg i know he buys her "love" and i pray one day she will see that, i hate her growing up, but at the same time i cant wait till she sees the truth, and she has to be 18, or id be incontempt of cort by telling her, it states, i cant say bad things about him to her....there is no good, so i wait.
    Susannah19

Comment by Susannah19 (original poster) at 4:24 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Ok I wouldn't delete her page I would just block him then she can't see him he can't view her page what a piece of Shit
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 8:36 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Try calling legal aid. Some states will take on your case now. Keep all of the stuff that is incriminating to him. Legal aid will not charge you.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Can't you just block him from her page as well as yours? Why is any of this on facebook anyway? Set both of your pages to "friends only", change the password and unfriend him. None of this should be out for public viewing.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:46 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• he isnt my fb friend, only hers, he has the passwords i dont, he gave her the fb. hers is all private, and they aprove freinds, i dont have any control
    :-( i hate him. some others put on there why did i have a kid w him, well we were all young and stupid nce, and he was just a onenight thing, we had all the same friends, it was just one of thoses things, and he never changing, means he actulay got worse. ugg
    Susannah19

Comment by Susannah19 (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2011