Home Party Companies

I have wanted to for some time become a rep for either Lia Sophia Jewelry or Guy and Eva Jewelry... does anyone know anything about these companies?

lmack6882

Asked by lmack6882 at 3:48 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• Lia Sophia has beautiful Jewelry, but it's rather expensive for the quality. Have you checked out Premier jewelry? It's different jewerly, but it's less expensive.
    Never eard of Guy & Eva - I'll have to check it out.
    Good Luck
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 5:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Try Myjewelrybox.com .. nice and not so expensive ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:50 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Lia Sophia is good but expensive. Not a lot of people demand it nor necessarily wish to spend that kind of money on Jewelry all the time. That is why I chose Dove Chocolate Discoveries. Its chocolate and easy as heck to sell
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:47 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Wow, rude much, ladies? She is asking about specific companies. If you are not involved with those companies or are a customer, don't try to pawn your business on her.

OP, I am not a consultant with either company but I have heard of both companies. Lia Sophia is part of the DSA (Direct Sellers Association). I love that they have events for you to come and learn about their business. There are a few in your state- http://corporate.liasophia.com/opportunity-events.html. The commission is 30% which is a little more than other companies. The starter kit is $149. Personally, I would locate an advisor in your area and request a copy of the agreement and policy and procedures-http://www.liasophia.us/locator/findAnAdvisor.ls.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:58 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• With Guy and Eva you have two starter pack options- $149 or $199. With the $199 you get to choose the $800 in jewelry that you want to select. Commission for them is also 30%. Again, I would request the same info that I told you about Lia Sophia and compare the two. Good Luck!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:02 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• lol thank you JeremysMom!! that always happens.. when you ask about thse specific com they always try to sell there own! frustraning!!! But thank you for your information!!
    lmack6882

Comment by lmack6882 (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• But I have looked into both and actually contacted an advisor for each.. but now Im just torn :/ They have allot of similar qualities but the look is a bit different...
    lmack6882

Comment by lmack6882 (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I woul take a look at all jewelry companies including the new ones like bamboopink and just jewelry. Te earlier you get into a mlm, the better
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 2:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Yeah I looked at allot and did allot of reading an them.. these are the two Im trying to decide on..
    lmack6882

Comment by lmack6882 (original poster) at 6:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2011