So many little frustrations..

Sorry for the rant. After three hours of trying to sleep..I figured maybe I just need to talk to someone. Before I do so..here are a few facts: my spouse and I have been married and fighting for five years, we go to martial counseling once a month, we have a ds who is 1. Alright..so this week we are on vacation the three of us for the first time. I'd like to have fun..but I get so irked that he made me navigator and won't listen to me; tells me I shouldn't say "sshhh." a lot in babies ear to help him sleep (like I don't know what I'm doing), and then yell at me for not closing the bathroom door closed softly 4 times (he counted..our kid is use to noise..),kicking things to get up(it's dark..I can't see well) and having problems Turing on the ac without noise..both he and baby can sleep with noise. I didn't do Any of it on purpose . How do I let this go? I'm worried I'm in for a nag feast tomorrow..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• he sounds nit picky and controlling...has he always been like this or did this behavior start recently?
    you should tell him that this behavior is not helping anything, it is actually pushing you away. maybe from his point of view- he thinks he is doing good by giving you these lectures. you should have a mini skit/ re enactment and pretend you are him, and maybe that might drive the point home. ps do it in a non accusatory way...he might be more receptive.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• controling and not good sorry hun
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 4:02 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Btw..husband fell asleep hours ago..I can't talk to him right now..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:51 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Oh..and we just arrived er..yesterday at vacation spot..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:54 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• He can be very nit picky..it's started shortly after we were we'd. Mostly due to the Dave he's 7 years older than me. Thanks though, I'll give that a try.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:02 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• *wed not we'd ugh auto correct..using my phone. >_
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:04 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Fact not Dave..again auto correct..sorry
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:05 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• just curious,,, how long have you guys been going to counseling ? is he benefiting from it ? have you seen any positive changes ? i know Rome was not built in one day and he might need some time to change his ways but you should pay attention to him and looks for signs of improvement OR is he being resistant to change. if he is resistant that is not a good sign.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• We've been going for months..I've seen a tiny bit of improvement..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:18 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• *four..
    Anonymous