Where do you get your coupons?

Do you write the companies? Do you print them out? Sunday Paper?

What's the best place you have found?

shareleann

Asked by shareleann at 4:57 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• sunday paper
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:03 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I joined a FB group that does a coupon swap in my area. Otherwise, friends and family send what they don't use since I can use them up to 6 months after they've expired. Coups for troops and other Family Ready military organizations offer them in their office and it's a take an envelop sort of thing.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 5:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• You must be overseas - I do mail my expired coupons to some AFRC's over seas. Glad to know that someone is using them! I didn't know they could be used 6 months past exp. I thought it was just 2 months.
    shareleann

Comment by shareleann (original poster) at 6:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I get the Sunday paper. Sometimes two of them. And my mil and grand-mil don't use them so they save them for me. It's a great excuse to go visit with them!!! (I have the best in-laws on the planet!)
    jspencer1014

Answer by jspencer1014 at 6:40 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I get the Sunday paper and my Gram saves me hers as well. I also print from online!
    jteffs

Answer by jteffs at 7:42 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Sorry I just saw your post. LOL! I just posted that I found "lot" coupons for sale on ebay. I was surprised...as I would have never thought to sell or buy coupons in bulk on ebay. So to answer your question.. you might want to check out ebay. Unless your wanting to sell coupons on ebay and need bulk amounts. Then I guess I'd suggest asking the paper guy for his inserts or contacting the newspaper company, ask neighbors, collect them at grocery stores, I think it be fun to start a coupon trade within your neighborhood. Guys play poker, why cant girls trade coupons "Hen Party"..LOL!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 9:17 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Coups for troups? What a great idea, I would like to know more.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 9:26 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• coupons.com- I go through mypoints- if you print them off through mypoints, you get points towards giftcards.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 9:36 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I get most of mine from my mil-- she saves them out of the paper for me. I sometimes look online at couponbug.com but lately they have not been having very many food coupons, mostly coupons for other things.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:16 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• newspaper and online
    shepri

Answer by shepri at 11:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2011