Wondering !!!

im pregnant and it's my first bb :D ..I posted a Question about some desgasting feelings been pregant and some discomfort or sickness and all that hormones and changes on my body ... it just hurt hurt to much not feelin alright like evryone around and can't even enjoy some smal pleasure like ''testing chocolate'' :'( ( as i alreday mentionned that on my previous Qstn)
How could some momy here have same feeling and think about having an other baby ..im tooooo scared thinking of that ..from where do u get all this courage ??? or each pregancy is different that why it makes u havin many bbs ?
before i was dreaming about having lots of kids cause i luv that .. but know im scaaaared ...
Thanks !!

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 5:07 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Awww, hun, don't fret. Every pregnancy is different! My first two were fabulous! I felt great (other then normal am sickness & puffyness), had the glow going on & everything. This last one was HORRIBLE!!! I hated every step of the way. Full of resentment, miserable feelings, general grumpiness. And then the guilt kicked in for feeling like that. Now my DD is 1 year old! We have bonded like we should & there is truly a love there like no other.
    This is your first pregnancy and you are bound to have some mixed feelings from time to time. Keep your chin up! Push through those hard times and enjoy the good times! Think of all the positive things about pregnancy - no period for a while, eating whatever you want (within healthy limits) withut feeling guily, buying new clothes (for you and the baby), think luxurious hair, great nails and so muc more!
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 5:16 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• thank you Shareleann , appreciate your message :xx
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 5:34 AM on Jun. 6, 2011