Do u think that this is cheating?

I found in the internet that my husband was watching porn, but that s not it then i saw that he went into chats sites w/ porn girls. i just hate even asking the question because when i tal about it it gets me mad!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• It depends, are you a Christian couple who follows the word of the bible? If so it plainly states that lusting after another woman even looking at her you've already commited adultery in your heart. And that is cheating. Now, I know he didn't actually have sex with them, but ask him if he thinks what he was doing was perfectly alright, I doubt he would honestly think so, he may say yes only to defend himself. And please don't let others make up your mind for you. If you feel offended that he did it fix it just don't make yourself CONFORM to others that think porn is A-OK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i dont think its cheating!!!
    I rither them look at porn then pics of someone i or he knows...he couldnt physically go to that person.
    Also guys need visural stimulation to get off. they do think and want sex more then we do.
    Try watching it with him. I have my fav kind of porn he has his.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I dont think he is cheating... it could be that he is getting something from those girls online that he can't or is too embarassed to ask you for. Could be just the excitement of it though.. It would bother me too and I would talk to him and explain to him that it does bother you and why, like you want to be the one who "does it for him" and that you are open to his curiosities.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• hmm anger is a sign of being defensive...possibly for something he feels guilty about?? I would view it as disrespect to me if he knew I didn't like that sh*t but he was sneaking around doing it anyway, and interacting WITH real people online! ugh. You should have a talk with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• If he is talking dirty to them and touching himself..yes I would consider that cheating esp...
    if he is doing it behind your back.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:15 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• If it violates the boundaries of your marriage, then it's not ok whether it's actually cheating or not. Talk to your husband about why this makes you uncomfortable and see if you can come to a compromise or agreement on where the line is. I'm fine with porn but the chatting would bother me too.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:19 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• If he acts nasty to you about this you can always say that the people they hire to chat with him and other site visitors are really men lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2008