What was the book you enjoyed reading?

jspencer1014

Asked by jspencer1014 at 6:17 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• readingfrom the corner of his eye by DEAN- KOONTZ pretty much any koontz book is a good read

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:19 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I love his books! Right now I'm working on his book "Night Chills". So far it's pretty good!
    jspencer1014

Comment by jspencer1014 (original poster) at 6:24 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• the bloodties book series :)) by jennifer armintrout <3
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 6:24 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I love books as well..right now I am looking to start a new book I have a few that I am thinking of..I just finished some teen books "Clarity" and "City of Fallen Angles" both were very good..I also love J.D.Robb series "In Death" and I like Koontz as well..I'm sure my list could go on and on because I read like 1 book a week these days.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:11 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I absoutely loved the Hunger Game series. I also enjoyed Something Wicked by Alan Kratz and Isolation by Travis Thrasher.
    Crystal750

Answer by Crystal750 at 7:27 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I read more non fiction than fiction. But I do read alot of Elizabeth Berg's books. In fact I think I have read all of her books.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:43 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Killer Angels
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:18 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i read anything and i don't really have a favorite. but the last book i read was last week and it was called fire and i can't remember the author.
    Vivian0331

Answer by Vivian0331 at 8:37 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• There are a lot of books that I've really enjoyed. The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien. The Princess Bride by William Goldman. Marley and Me by John Grogan. My Sister's keeper by Jodi Piccolt. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the galaxy by Douglas Adams.... The list could go on and on. I've been a bookworm for as long as I can remember. My dad gave me my appreciation of books. He was constantly reading when I was growing up. And anything he thought that I'd like, he'd give to me when I was done. I gobbled those books up pretty quickly. Right now I'm extremely wrapped up in George R.R. Martin's A song of Ice and Fire series. I just started book 3.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:47 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I LOVE to read, and I admit most of the books I read are the 'trashy romances'. I do enjoy other types of literature as well. I don't have a favorite, I have so many favorites it is hard to pick and list just one.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:17 AM on Jun. 6, 2011