What is the best way to do to eliminate being stressed?

mitch1229

Asked by mitch1229 at 7:03 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• workout helps me,alot! My job stresses me out,not so much the job as this one manager who does not like me.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:42 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• The best way to eliminate stress is to eliminate the components that cause you stress.
    MommysAngels744

Answer by MommysAngels744 at 9:15 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Stay busy so you don't think about your stress. If something is really bugging me, a nice relaxing bath helps to clear my mind and think through my problems.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 10:42 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• My ways of dealing with stress (when I have stress which is rarely...lol)

**Exercise/work out
    **Meditation
    **Figure out what is causing me stress. Then just dealing with it if possible. If it is something I can't do anything about and have no control over, I do not allow it to stress me out.

Most stress causer in many people's lives, are things that an individual can choose not to let stress them out. Many things that stress people, are things that they have no control over, can't really do anything about, and most likely really wouldn't change even if they could try to change it. When something is stressing me, and it falls into one of those categories, I actively choose to not let it get to me. If I can't control something, If I can't do anything about it. I damn sure am not going to allow it to cause me stress which can cause disruption and unhappiness in my life.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:47 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• thanks for all the suggestions..thank you so much. i have already tried to workout and made myself busy, but the moment i got home, i can always see the person who is causing me stress, then ill get back to some balloon floating in the air..my heads getting blank.i really feel terrible.
    mitch1229

Comment by mitch1229 (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2011