Those people ( usually anons) who go around saying to let your kids be individuals...

If I want my twin's names to go together, or the fact that my older kid's names all start with the same letter... doesnt mean they will not be individuals...

I think my parenting and their personailities make them who they are - not their names ( and my kids whose names start with the same letter, act nothing alike ) ...

I mean i guess if your children need to have special names to make them who they are I guess that is your problem..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Baby Names

• o.k. Y did u go anon? Have enough strength to stand up for what u believe and use your screen name.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:38 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I agree with dancer. If you are so sure of your choices then don't hide behind anon and certainly don't insult others who do.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:45 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I used anon, because another time I made a post I had people sending me things to the "cafemom email"

i am not bashing anons, as I use it... I am saying it is usually an anon name who says these things ( which mean i do not know if it is one person or not) ....

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• If anyone sends you hate mail to you through your PMs (private messages) report it to the team and/or block them from your page. There is a link to do that at the bottom of all PMs. It says "See something you don't like?" Then offers those two options.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:59 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• (Excuse my very poor grammar there. I'm working off of 3 hours of sleep and trying to get my dd to eat breakfast to go to school so my brain is a bit frazzled.)
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 8:00 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Thank you... i didnt see that before ( I guess i was looking for a "block button" ) ...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:04 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• There is always going to be someone who wants to start drama with us or pick a fight,just ignore them. U could report their answer if they r swearing and threatening to u.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:27 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• There are plenty of bullies lurking around here. Just ignore them and report any harassing private messages. A name is just that, the kid makes it special.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 8:53 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• "If anyone sends you hate mail to you through your PMs (private messages) report it to the team and/or block them from your page. There is a link to do that at the bottom of all PMs. It says "See something you don't like?" Then offers those two options. There are plenty of bullies lurking around here. Just ignore them and report any harassing private messages. A name is just that, the kid makes it special. There is always going to be someone who wants to start drama with us or pick a fight,just ignore them. U could report their answer if they r swearing and threatening to u. "

I agree with all these comments

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Awww the down vote troll has arrived LOL
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 4:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2011