What is Babymoon?

Hello all,
For my studies, I am working on a great project: the Babymoon House for offering great facilities and professional services to new mothers. This project is part of our education program at the University of Mannheim. For this purpose, I have written an online survey to get some information about the after birth/postnatal facilities in Germany. Please help me collecting data for this fantastic project!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEt2UGxicGI5MmNPUXktUS1WOEZpaGc6MQ

Thank you very much for your time and participation!
Laetitia

Baslermom

Asked by Baslermom at 8:27 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hmm, troll or spam???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Hello Anonymous, I am not a troll and definitely not a spam.
    It is a serious project and inquiry.
    Just be curious and help some students get relevant info about having a baby in Germany.
    Best regards, Laetitia
    Baslermom

Comment by Baslermom (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• It is an actual survey, no pop ups, no sign up here free, no ads. It doesn't ask a bunch of personal information it asks about what you would want in post-natal care. Not sure if info that I answered will be much help since I live in the US. Good Luck on your project!
    michcous

Answer by michcous at 12:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Thank you so much michcous!
    You are awesome
    Questions are targeted for German moms, however postpartum needs are universal, all answers are precious for the project.
    Baslermom

Comment by Baslermom (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2011