Good Morning Ya'll!

I havent been on in a while and Just wanted to say 'Good Morning' to everyone. Whats on your agenda for today?
Mine is to go to the beauty shop to get my hair colored & cut, nails fixed & work. Cook, clean, kids..ya know the basic stuff, how bout you guys?

lacyjones

Asked by lacyjones at 8:40 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Good morning. Just going back to the grocery store to pick up a few things I forgot yesterday, and hang out with my two little ones.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:41 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• laundry, cleaning, laundry, dishes, making lunch for toddler, laundry
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:44 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Going to gas up the car, and get a coffee this morning. Probably go visit my Mom this afternoon when my oldest gets of school then I have to work at 5.
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 8:50 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Good Morning!!! I am currently having some coffee and searching some names my 2 year old has been saying to us (we have no clue who these people are) & then gonna work on some laundry and get ready for work since I am working tonight.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:08 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Got my husband off to work, kids off to school, i have a computer job-i do till 12, then clean house do laundry and cook.
    shepri

Answer by shepri at 11:41 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• not much today LOL but that always changes :)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 12:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2011