Do you ever get annoyed?

with your children or husband after telling them something 3-4 times and they still don't listen(or pretend they don't hear you?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• YES!!! My DH will be watching tv, and totally tune me out, then pretend he heard me so he doesn't hurt my feelings. SO ANNOYING! The kids do it too, but they aren't quite as annoying, because they are still little. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:45 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I don't have that problem with my husband.  My children, on the other hand, are a different story.  There are times I could cheerfully throttle the little buggers.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:52 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• This is completely normal to get annoyed with is! After all, who likes repeating themselves more than once. Just take a few breathers, laugh about it a lil and then think to yourself that eventually they'll need to tell you something or ask you something and you can do the same right back. Then ask them how it f,eels when they get frustrated. Orrrrrr just laugh itoff cause u love them so much but ur just glad ur attention span isn't that of a ladybug. Hahaha
    BritzyanaXO

Answer by BritzyanaXO at 8:54 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• haha, oh yeah! I feel like I have to follow behind my kids footsteps constantly to make sure they do what they're told, the second I walk away or get distracted, they'll stop doing what they were told.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 8:58 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Hi
    It is pretty annoying, but i always remember my son is still learning and he will learn in time but as for my fiance he annoys the heck out of me because he is a grown man lol
    MommysAngels744

Answer by MommysAngels744 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• All the time! But that's life as a mommy/wife!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:14 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Yes! My kids are old enough that they should not have to be told repeatedly to do things, but I still have to get after them about even the simplest of tasks (taking their dirty clothes to the hamper, putting away the clean dishes instead of unloading the dishwasher onto the counter, putting a clean bag back into the trash can when they take out the trash, etc). Saddly, my husband is the same way.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:18 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• oh do I ever, it is a pet peeve of mine and my dh tries to play it off and say I talk to low and he just didn't hear me. I am not stupid he is just ignoring me.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:19 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Yes, all the time(lol)
    shepri

Answer by shepri at 9:57 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Story of my life. My husband is so bad that he'll ask how my day is, and then when I'm answering his question he'll interrupts with something totally irrelevant. Tickkks me off!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 6, 2011