I need some reassurance on my date of conception, etc... If interested in helping me out with this and if you have much knowledge on figuring this stuff out....PLEASE message me? Thanks adult content

I am engaged, me and my fiancé were having problems and I hooked up with another person late in august.. Havnt slept with anyoneelse but myfiance since beginning of september. Took several pregnancy tests throughout September and were negatives... Got a short period mid to late sept 2010 and then in oct got a positive pregnancy test. November 11th had an ob appointment and ultrasound said I was 5.5 weeks pregnant. Estimated due date July 10th. Please tell me there is no way this baby is anyone elses besides my fiancée???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'd go with the ultra sound- they're pretty accurate this early in the game- they can tell developmentally what stage the embryo is in which tells them how old it is. So if on Nov 11 it said 5 1/2 weeks, that means you got pregnant in early October- especially if you had a period mid September- that makes sense. When did you start getting the positive tests in October? You really need to write these things on a calendar. Did you FB or email anyone saying, "Damn I just got my period and I feel shitty" or anything like that? It would help to know more exactly the dates.

But all in all I'd trust the ultrasound.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 8:56 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• The positive test i took was late October, how soon after u get pregnant can you get a positive pregnancy test??. thank you so much by the way. I've been a nervous wreck throughout my entire pregnancy and it really sucks having to keep it secret..... It's sickening..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:59 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• You said you got your September cycle. Unless you slept with someone else in October, your fiancée is the father.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Okay, so I googled "date of conception calculators." Since I don't know what the first date of your last period was, I'm going by your due date. And according to this  calculator here, your conception window was between October 13th and 21st. Which in that case means that if you were only with the other person in August, then there's no way it's his.

Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:02 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• So there's no chance that the bleeding I had in September was spotting or anything??? The dates just wouldn't match up if on November 11thi was only 5.5 weeks right?? But thanks so much ladies. This has been heart wrenching for me, need peace of mind so bad.....it definitely felt like a period in sept. Just can't remember the exact date of it, because my periods have always been pretty irregular.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:06 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• And to answer your question about how soon after you get pregnant can you get a positive? It all depends upon the woman and the amount of hormones in her body. This is a good website explaining all of that:  http://www.fertilityhelper.net/how_soon_after_ovulation_will_a_pregnancy_test_show_positive.html

Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:07 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• ohh hunn !!! when ur BB will eb born everything gonna be ok , just maintain to show to ur fiance that u'r pretty sure of it ; i mean he the dady , and don't get weak infront of him ..whatever he may say to u .... don't and never be afraid ... tell him now all things can proove it just a lile test can do it ... and be a strong momy , ur bb need a strong momy .. try to not get stressed for ur baby ... wish all best soon
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:09 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I know, it's tough. I helped my sister go through a situation like this with her first. While the ultrasound isn't 100% accurate, it's pretty close. I know with my first, if the due date or how far along I was changed, it was usually only by a few days. They kept changing my due date from the 16th to the 14th to the 12th, etc. etc. But it was always within that week. Honestly, I think the chances of it not being your fiance's are slim to none. Unless the baby starts measuring larger by a month or more, you're pretty safe. Good luck, honey!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• give me ur last ''first day of period'' and ill send u all info .. i have french site approved by a great doctor ..i'll check and translate it for ya
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Thank you so much eviesmommy, that makes me feel a lot better. I'm such a worry wart about everything and this has been weighing on me so bad. I am not this typeof person to even be in a situation like this, you know? I love my fiancé more than words can even say and I honestly dont know what I'd do if it turned out to be not his. He's the happiest I've ever seen him, dying to have a little boy and he's finally getting it. I couldn't deal with crushing him like that. I'm just praying this ultrasound was accurate, when we went on november 11th there was nothing to see but a tiny littleheart beat and a yolk sack. Since the. He's been measuring exactly as he should be. This seems good right?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Jun. 6, 2011