UTI Problem HELP!!!

Ok i have not had many UTI's only a couple of times and it has been a few years since my last one, so i am on antibiotics and am drinking water, there is blood in the urine and pain, how can i get rid of the pain! it just started last night right before bed time...i am not a water drinker so i wonder if drinking too much coffee lately has done it to me...please help!! thanks ladies!

virgosuperstar

Asked by virgosuperstar at 10:19 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Health

• You should be drinking Cranberry juice on a regular basis. Coffee won't give you a UTI

Wiping wrong down their will .

And not peeing after sex will to.

Answer by louise2 at 10:24 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• probitics would be great too. make sure you take them at least 2hrs after or before your antibiotics
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 10:27 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• what louise2 said:drink lots of cranberry juice... & there are also cranberry pills if you dont like the taste of cranberry juice,thats what I use
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I was at the doctors yesterday for a UTI too and she told me if I had high fever a lot of low back pain and bleeding to come back. So I'd call the doctor and tell them what u feel to be on the safe side.
    Anonymous