Do people actually buy coupons on ebay?

I was surfing ebay yesterday and discovered that you can buy bulk coupons on ebay. Not to may were being bought but some people were actually buying coupons. Thats kinda a novel idea. I think it be a good idea for moms with babbies in diapers or expensive, constantly in need items/things like that to buy coupons. The savings would average out in the end. Anyway I was just wondering & thought it was odd at the same time. Never thought about buying coupons on ebay....ya live & learn.

lacyjones

Asked by lacyjones at 8:54 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't personally, but I know a few people that do.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 8:57 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I didn't know it was legal to sell coupons.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 9:00 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• It's not legal to sell the coupons, you are paying for the coupon clipping and collecting service. Yes, there are people who buy them - on of them was featured on extreme couponing.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:14 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I did a couple of times. It saved me a ton of money. There are websites that "sell" coupons and you pay way more for them on the websites than you would from someone on ebay.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2011