Do people actually buy coupons on ebay?

I was surfing ebay yesterday and discovered that you can buy bulk coupons on ebay. Not to may were being bought but some people were actually buying coupons. Thats kinda a novel idea. I think it be a good idea for moms with babbies in diapers or expensive, constantly in need items/things like that to buy coupons. The savings would average out in the end. Anyway I was just wondering & thought it was odd at the same time. Never thought about buying coupons on ebay....ya live & learn.

Asked by lacyjones at 8:54 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't personally, but I know a few people that do.

Answer by BeachyBabe at 8:57 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I didn't know it was legal to sell coupons.

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 9:00 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• It's not legal to sell the coupons, you are paying for the coupon clipping and collecting service. Yes, there are people who buy them - on of them was featured on extreme couponing.

Answer by scout_mom at 9:14 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I did a couple of times. It saved me a ton of money. There are websites that "sell" coupons and you pay way more for them on the websites than you would from someone on ebay.

Answer by attap5 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2011