Coups for Troups?

I just posted/read to a post regarding finding coupons and one of the moms sends her coupons to the troups...I am so interested in supporting that, can you please tell me more about it.

lacyjones

Asked by lacyjones at 9:21 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• Here is the website that I use.- http://ocpnet.org/. You can send expired coupons but I wouldn't suggest sending coupons that are more than 1 1/2-2 months expired. Military families stationed overseas can use expired coupons up to 6 months past the expiration date. Anyways, once you send the coupons, the volunteers at the Army Community Center (not sure what it is called for the other branches) will then sort the coupons into the different categories and the families and came and get the coupons that they need. As a former army wife who used this service, I would like to thank you for doing this.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:25 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I send my expired coupons to this group and really hope that it benefits military families. My husband is a 22 year navy vet and I know it is important that we help these families!
    jteffs

Answer by jteffs at 10:26 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• When we were stationed in Germany, it was so nice to be able to use the coupons that were sent through this program.
    bellagracie82

Answer by bellagracie82 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 7, 2011