I know I should just hate him but I HATE her too !

My husband had an affair with a woman who KNEW he was married ( i had met her several times while we were married ) ....

I finally left him ( actually hoping that if I left he would realize how stupid he was....) but after a month SHE MOVED INTO OUR HOUSE ...

I am also pregnant with our 3rd child.

So pregnancy hormones mixed with these hateful feelings towards both of them, I have been checking thier facebooks ( I am on bedrest so I do not have that many things to keep my attention) ... She constantly posts several things about what they do together ( the fun places they go , etc.) ... and yet she gets several comments about how cute and how perfect they are for each other...

My husband is well known in town because of his job , and she is also that type of person who enjoys the attention....It makes me even sicker ( than the two of them) that there are so many people out there who ignore the fact that he still has a pregnant wife ! ( we have barely even started divorce filings) ... are people really that dumb? Yeah they are so "perfect" - two idiots who have no value in marriage or comentments... I bet they last a real long time !!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• It's perfectly normal to be upset with both of them. She knew he was married. Like you say, two idiots, they deserve each other. They'll probably cheat on each other.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:33 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Sorry to hear this. It is really shitty of both of them. I would hate her too. I think people just lie on facebook anyway, but I don't know why ANYONE would encourage them to cheat. I hate them for you as well.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• You have every right to hate her too. She's a homewrecker who has no respect for marriage. You're right, he will probably cheat on her pretty quickly too. File for divorce and take him for all you can. Good luck (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:38 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Totally normal. My husband and his bitch did the same thing. I have forgiven him actually for what he did it has been 10 yrs. Her though? Not so much. She knew he was married and I was pregnant and she is STILL going after married men. They have since broke up and last I checked she was breaking up a 3rd marriage. I think theres a special place in hell for women like her. I hope and pray daily she gets crabs.

Answer by gemgem at 9:40 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• What a low life sl*tty homewrecker she sounds like. How can your to be ex husband do this while you are carrying his child.
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 9:41 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Having a grievance or resentment is like drinking poison and thinking it will kill your enemy. - Nelson Mandela

DO NOT let this woman and your (still) husband ruin your life. I know it's painful, but these ugly, hateful feelings won't affect them but it WILL change you for bad if you harbor them in your heart.

Find some other way to look at it.......do you really want a guy that did that to you? You are better than that!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 9:41 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• It really sounds like they are perfect for each other. A cheater and a homewrecker. Wonder how long before they end up cheating on the other? Fate has a way of working out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I am so sorry! I know how it feels! I have been there. You have every right to feel the way you feel. You are better off without him. You will find a man who will be good to you and faithful. Good luck.
    shepri

Answer by shepri at 9:53 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Hating them will only hurt you so try to lay it down and let it go.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:00 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• the people on her end are praising her because they dont see it as her fault for butting inbetween you and your husband, if you went to tell each and every one of her friends your story behind it, they'd probably think she was a shitty person but it seems her and your husband are putting their past in a hole and burying them. He also just may be using her as a replacement for you, not an actual "better life on the greener side" so therefore he can mask/hide his feelings really good that he has for you.

I bet he'd be working it out with you if he was lonely and didnt have her as his gf right now. sorry this has happened to you but if he cheated on you, he doesnt seem worth it to try to fix things.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 6, 2011