Donald trump for president...

I am going to start off by saying I am not really into politics, in fact I dont know anything about them until it is time to vote for which ever person i think would be best for president...

But I have heard that at a time Donald Trump was going to run for president ( ?) ...

Well my sister in law who is literally dumb ( for several reasons that I do not have time to post) ... recently said she would do anything to have Donald Trump as president because " he would use his own money to get our country out of dept" .... She actually thinks that if it came down to it and he actually somehow became president he would use all of his own money to bail out the country ...

I beg to differ, but does anyone else actually think this as well ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL what a joke, why would he do that???? How is it benefiting him???
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 9:40 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• This is how she thinks...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:43 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• no he wouldn't but look what he has done with so little he has brought crumbling business' back from the grave. I think he is the right person to bring us out of debt but not a good president for other reasons. I do believe someone like him would take that much more power straight to his head.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:46 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• This is exactly why we need classes for people to vote. People should have to know the facts and learn what their candidate is about. Our recent president was elected by people who didn't vote before and some who did, just to see a black president in office. I met a couple of women who voted for Clinton because he's cute. Black and cute do not make good presidents, it's their stands on issues and what they can do with them to make the country better.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Donald Trump has run more businesses into the ground then he's brought back. There are many things that he may decide to take a run at in his life, but I for one am glad presidency is not one of them!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 10:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• LOL! Even Donald Trump couldn't bail us out if he wanted too! We owe too much! I agree with the PP...there should be a test to vote. I sort of see why the FF limited voting to a select few...not that I advocate that..I can sort of see why.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:26 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• It really doesn't matter. Why not tell her the truth, the facts? Trump has no where near the money needed to get our country out of debt.
    No human on this planet does.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• There are many reasons why I don't vote and that is another reason not to vote!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:47 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I would say it's pretty obvious that the majority of people (whether on CM or beyond) aren't wanting Trump to run...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• That is kind of out there on the part of your sister in law.

I have yet to run any business that I've created into the ground so he must still be smarter than me.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2011